A program for overall effectiveness
The NOVA Certification provides coaches, trainers, and human resource specialists with dynamic models and tools, which allow to bring in an essential added value during the process of improving an individual’s, team’s, or company’s performance.
The NOVA Certification allows you to gain a basic understanding of the NOVA Concept and the NOVA profiles, so as to be able to use them in coaching, intervention, or training activities, as well as in a number of human resource processes like evaluation of potential, recruitment, internal mobility, succession management, etc.
The NOVA certification objectives:
- Get to know the scientific basis of the tool
- Discover the six motivations of Spranger which underlie behavior (cognitive, aesthetic, utilitarian, altruistic, individualistic, ideological)
- Gain knowledge about behavioral preferences
- Learn how to interpret behavior graphs
- Develop new success strategies for yourself, your clients, and your business
- Approach more profound notions like the Marston “DISC” traits (Dominance, Influence, Stability, Compliance), the different NOVA Profiles, the language and dynamics of colours (Red, Yellow, Green, Blue)
- Get to know the different NOVA Profiles and where to apply them.
The training for the NOVA Certification includes:
- A training spread over three days
- A complete certification textbook
- A written and oral assessment
- A certification diploma
- The opening and management of an internet portal
- Accompaniment and support services
- 2 NOVA Profiles for practice
The Profile NOVA certification also gives
- 22.25 credits for continuing coach education (CCE) in view of the renewal of the accreditation with the ICF; namely 10.75 CCE for Improvement of Fundamental Coaching Skills and 11.5 CCE for Resource Development.
- 20 hours of continuing education for members of the Order of Certified Human Resources advisors (CRHA)